AminoGenesis at LAB Skin Clinic Neutral Bay – Call 02 9909 3602
It’s a simple fact… AminoGenesis™ skin care products work for everyone!
AminoGenesis skincare at LAB Skin Clinic, Neutral Bay, creates flawless perfection and is effective for all ages and all skin types….
AminoGenesis™, based on advanced cellular biology and biotechnology, is an advanced cosmeceutical that comprises the latest innovations in anti-ageing skincare; however Amino Acids are at the heart of the formula. Amino Acids are the actual building blocks of proteins like collagen and elastin, which are necessary for healthy and beautiful skin. Some amino acids are known as “essential” meaning the body can’t replace them on its own and needs an abundant supply from an outside source.
AminoGenesis contains 17 stable amino acids – including co-enzyme Q10 – which work to kill bacteria and penetrate beyond the outer surface of your skin repairing burns, psoriasis, eczema, acne & chicken pox scarring as well as sun damage and dehydration. A truly remarkable formulation, it even repairs the skin’s connective tissue, helping to eliminate stretch marks, plus it stimulates the growth of new elastin and collagen making you look younger and fresher.
As you age you start to lose essential amino acids, collagen and elastin production stops and your skin begins to malfunction, resulting in wrinkles and discolouration.
- prevent the visible signs of ageing
- protects DNA protein structures
- neutralise carbon free radicals
- neutralises oxidative free radicals
- maintains your skin’s elasticity
Realise the benefits of amino acids for beautiful skin…
Amino Acids are not like traditional acids, they do not strip, damage or traumatise skin. Actually Amino Acids are capable of stimulating collagen and elastin production and reversing the signs of ageing on a daily basis. The Amino Acids in AminoGenesis are carefully blended to match the optimum composition of collagen, giving your skin all it needs to become healthy and radiant looking.
A simple to use regimen helps with:
- Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Loss of Firmness
- Sun Spots & Discolouration
- Uneven Skin Tone
- Enlarged Pores
- Loss of Smoothness/Texture
- Loss of Radiance & Lustre
- Rejuvenation of lashes using LashGenesis (watch this quick video)
AminoGenesis™ gives you flawless, ageless and beautiful skin…
This beautifully simple skin care range includes:
- Really, Really Clean – Moisturizing facial cleanser
- Paranormal EFX – Anti-Ageing serum with Regenaplex 4 (a powerful and revolutionary cosmetic serum and the first ever to combine the anti-ageing powers of 6 scientifically advanced ingredients
- Perfect Reflection – Mega strength anti-ageing serum enriched with vitamins A, C, D, CoQ10
- Photolagen-AGF – Intensive peptide serum proven invitro to dramatically reduce wrinkles and stimulate collagen production by up to 68%
- Therapeutic Facial Repair – Concentrated anti-aging moisturizing crème
- Counter Clockwise Under Eye Rescue – Turn back the hands of time. This engineering marvel is a special gel/cream hybrid, which uses the powerful AminoGenesis™ base formula plus other important ingredients, blended specifically for the delicate skin around the eyes. With the concentration of a cream, and the water carrying abilities of a gel, this new product delivers moisture, nutrients and amino acids where they are needed most.
- Cocoon – Total body moisturizing lotion
- Tripeptinon™ Capsules – an incredible new skin care technology actually designed to help lift, firm and moisturize your skin for the most youthful appearance possible.
- Simply One – 10 in 1 Skin perfecting treatment
- Gone In Sixty Seconds – Instant wrinkle eraser
- LASH genesis – Powerful eyelash enhancement formula gives you longer, thicker and fuller lashes.
Manufactured in a U.S. pharmaceutical facility to the highest standards, the base formula is used in hundreds of hospitals and recommended by thousands of skin care professionals worldwide. After years of research and development, this anti-ageing compound is so amazing, the results have even blown the researchers away! No other skin care formulation can achieve this level of perfection.
Come and see us for a complimentary skin evaluation and we’ll match your products to your specific skin needs. OR book a 45-minute skin diagnostic evaluation now on 02 9909 3602 to find out how you can have flawless and more youthful looking skin.
At LAB. Skin Clinic you get a 100% MONEY BACK guarantee – PROOF that you WILL get positive and amazing long-term results.
AminoGenesis – created by one of the World’s Top Cosmetic Scientists:
Dr T. Joseph Lin, Ph.D.
Over his career, Dr Lin has created formulas for some of the leading skin care manufacturers in both the U.S and Europe. His discoveries have even earned him the prestigious Maison G de Navarre Medal Award by the US Society of Cosmetic Chemists.
The AminoGenesis™ formula is the result of over 40 years of research and development in the science of skin care and his development of the AminoGenesis formula is possibly Dr Lin’s crowning achievements.
The 17 Essential Amino Acids for Beautiful Skin
L-Proline: Important in maintaining radiant and youthful skin.
L-Histidine: Protects the body from radiation and sun damage. Antioxidant, which neutralizes free radicals
helping to prevent skin cell damage. Helps regulate allergic reactions; it can have an anti-allergy effect. Also supports the immune response and acts as an anti-inflammatory.
L-Arginine: Speeds the healing of skin cell damage and wounds.
L-Lysine: Skin conditioning agent. Involved in cellular and tissue repair. Essential amino acid needed for
L-Glycine: Repairs damaged tissue and promotes healing.
L-Isoleucine: Branched chain amino acid. Important in protein synthesis and tissue repair.
L-Tyrosine: A building block of protein used to help the moisturising product penetrate the skin. Converted
by skin cells into melanin that protects against harmful effects of UV.
L-Leucine: Branched chain amino acid. Protects against muscle protein breakdown.
L-Glutamine: Helps prevent muscle and tissue breakdown.
L-Valine: Branched chain amino acid. Important for muscular and tissue strength.
L-Threonine: Important for the formation of collagen and elastin. Helps make tooth enamel and connective tissue.
L-Methionine: Neutralises free radicals and fights ageing of the skin.
L-Alanine: Important in protein synthesis.
L-Acetyl Tyrosine: Highly bio-available form of L-Tyrosine, a building block of protein.
L-Aspartic Acid: Involved in building skin cell DNA (genetic structure in the nucleolus).
L-Serine: Important in formation of cell membranes.
L-Phenylalanine: Building blocks for various proteins. It can be converted to L-Tyrosine.