BBL (Broad-Band Light) Treatments at LAB Skin Clinic, Neutral Bay are one of the applications of our potent new IPL system. This technology is relatively new to the market and a technological break-through for skin rejuvenation and reversing environmental (especially sun) damage.
BBL is a non-invasive medical IPL technology that utilises multiple broad spectrums of light at specific wavelengths to treat a number of common problems – especially problems occurring on the décolletage where the skin is thinner and treatments can be more painful for this reason. Intense pulses are released from a handpiece into the skin targeting unwanted pigmented lesions, vascular lesions, acne or wrinkles. As the photons from the light hit the chromophores in the skin, the light turns to heat, destroying the unwanted lesions whilst leaving the healthy skin unscathed.
BBL Treatments are only conducted by qualified, certified and experienced dermal aestheticians – ensuring your complete safety and guaranteeing best results. All the experts agree: BBL and IPL treatments, in the hands of an experienced and trained operators, can be very effective.
- Body Skin Rejuvenation
- Dull & Poor Skin Texture
- Enlarged Pores
- Face, Neck & Decolletage Skin Rejuvenation
- Pigmented Lesions
- Skin Toning
- Unwanted/Excess Hair Removal
- Vascular Lesions
- A BBL treatment is quick, pain-free treatment and there is no downtime, meaning you may return to your normal daily routine immediately afterwards.
- A minimum of three treatments is required.
- On average six will be required for optimal results, with a chronic condition requiring up to 12. You will notice most improvements after the first one or two sessions, however results will compound improve over time.
- Regular sessions every three to four weeks for the first 3 sessions are recommended and, thereafter, a longer time between treatments may be recommended.
- We recommend Omnilux-Medical post-treatment for accelerated improvements.
Click on the link below to make an online booking for an Initial Consultation or call 02 9909 3602 for more information or advice.