If you want to control your Rosacea, then LAB Skin Clinic, Neutral Bay, recommends Omnilux as a gold-standard treatment protocol…
With over 25 years’ market experience and over 40 published clinical papers, Omnilux is the world’s most trusted LED light therapy system used by the world’s leading skincare experts, dermatologists and plastic surgeons.
Although there have been many imitators and cheap copycats over the years, there is simply no better LED light therapy system on the market today.
Omnilux is non-invasive, completely safe, pain-free, has zero downtime, and is suitable for all skin types.
At LAB Skin Clinic, we use Omnilux blue, red and white lights, which variously target healing and repair, controls sebaceous gland activity and delivers bacteriostatic affects to the skin.
BLUE LIGHT: 415nm is an ideal wavelength to solicit porphyrins to eliminate the P. Acnes bacteria that contributes to acne formation. The healing and immune-boosting benefits of Omnilux Blue also have a similar affect on Rosacea.
RED LIGHT: 633nm stimulates the massive production of collagen and elastin by targeting fibroblasts (cells that synthesize collagen, form the structural framework of tissues and plays a critical role in wound healing). Red light is anti-inflammatory and absorbed by the mitochondria of the cells, which helps to promote efficient, healthy and regular cellular activity.
WHITE (INFRARED) LIGHT: 830nm penetrates to a greater depth (between 8mm & 12mm) to trigger the wound healing response, reducing healing time and preventing scar formation, and recharges cells. It boosts myofibroblasts to effectively tighten collagen bundles and even out collagen fibres as it reduces toxin levels in the skin. Cosmetic treatments are enhanced by the use of this wavelength
Benefits OF Omnilux Treatments
Targets specific cells which are responsible for the synthesis and repair of the skin’s supportive structures to deliver considerable aesthetic improvements for numerous face, body and scalp conditions and treatments:
- Effects reversal of photo-damage, hyperpigmentation, vitiligo, rosacea & aged skin
- Over time, significantly softens lines and wrinkles
- Skin becomes tighter, firmer, thicker and more even-toned
- Assists in increasing hydration, smoothness, brightness & volume
- Increases poor blood and lymphatic circulation
- Accelerates post-surgical, abrasion, scar and wound healing
- Reduces and controls blemishes and acne
- Excellent post-aesthetic treatment protocol to accelerate healing (such as peels, IPL, Fraxel, laser, injectables, microdermabrasion)
- Hair restoration & scalp treatments
- Increases longevity of cosmetic procedures, especially post-elective surgeries and injectables
- Can be taken as an effective stand-alone treatment or in conjunction with other treatments
If you’re looking for advice on Rosacea, talk to us… Solutions are what we do best!