These new Covid-19 Client Guidelines have been introduced to ensure all visitors to LAB Skin Clinic can help improve the safety of its clients and staff and limit the threat of COVID-19 infection.
- Henceforth, visits are strictly by APPOINTMENT ONLY – no popping in
- Please do not bring children or additional adults with you unless they are required as an approved carer or translator.
- Please do not visit the clinic if you have travelled on public transport or after shopping as we cannot ensure others’ hygiene protocols meet our standards.
- All clients are encouraged to download the COVID-safe app for the safety of staff and other clients. However, under the Biosecurity Act 2015, it is prohibited that we demand that you do so.
- You will be asked to take your temperature before leaving home and notify us immediately if you are feeling unwell
- Upon arrival at LAB, please wash your hands immediately. Sanitiser will be available at sanitising stations throughout the Clinic.
- All visitors and clients will be required to update their personal details. New clients will be required to complete a detailed CLIENT CONSULTATION FORM as proof of their identity and for tracing purposes.
- A deep clean & sanitising of the whole Clinic has been completed. Ongoing regular cleaning will ensure that key contact areas are disinfected with antiviral sanitising cleaner between each client.
- You will see display signs on walls and in the guest bathroom to remind you to practise SAFE COVID-19 hygiene.
- You will notice that your aesthetician will be wearing a face mask and gloves to minimise the risk of asymptomatic viral spread.
- We are spacing our appointments further apart to minimise contact between patients and to allow for additional cleaning measures.
- There are changes in the waiting area, including further spacing between chairs and the removal of all reading material and brochures.
- Please observe social distancing whenever you are in the clinic.
- Only one client will be allowed in the public areas and treatment rooms at any one time
- You will notice that chairs have been removed from the treatment rooms. However, there will be a small black plastic-covered stool. Bags and clothing are to be placed on the chairs or stored in a plastic bag in one of the cubby holes under the bench.
- Rooms, surfaces and bed linen will be sanitised between client visits.
- Only disposable cups will be given for water and beverages. NO glasses or cups and saucers will be offered.
- All reading material and brochures have been removed from public areas, but brochures and handouts will still be available for you to take away.
- Please be aware, that if you leave anything in the clinic, it will have to be discarded.
- No client will wait for appointments
- If you suspect you may need to cancel (owing to ill-health or suspected illness), please notify us NO LATER than and before 5pm and 24 hours prior to your appointment to ensure that we can prevent downtime for staff. Less than this time will incur a 100% Cancellation Fee.
To make an appointment online, please click on the link below: