IPL Mosman – LAB Skin Clinic 02 9170 4693
An IPL Treatment at LAB Skin Clinic will give you younger, clearer and smoother looking skin and it cures various skin disorders as well. IPL is used for permanent hair reduction and skin rejuvenation
IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) is an advanced technology, which delivers bursts of light emitted by a “flash lamp” properly channeled to the surface of the skin through appropriate focussing optics.
This technology is the most effective and most comfortable system on the pulsed light market: energy is transmitted in the form of a single pulse of constant power. This technological advance makes it possible to work with optimal efficiency.
Unlike lasers, IPL devices release their light in a broad spectrum and a wide range of wave lengths, which means a large variety of aesthetic problems can be treated.
HOW IPL WORKS – When IPL penetrates the skin, the light is absorbed by natural pigments: melanin, haemoglobin and water, called, chromophores. Chromophores turn the light into heat and direct it to the treatment target.
SKIN REJUVENATION – Intense Pulsed Light is a proven technology for measurable and effective skin rejuvenation results – in particular when applied to the face, neck, lower neckline, décolletage, and hands.
Intense Pulsed Light can seriously help you minimize or permanently eradicate:
- Superficial but unattractive vascular problems (redness, rosacea, telangiectasias….)
- Uneven pigmentation, age spots (solar lentigines) and freckles
- Small wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- The unsightly signs of acne
- A distended and flabby skin
The immediate visible effects are:
- Improved skin complexion
- More even tone and clarity
- Immediate improvement of skin texture
- Closing of open pores
Benefits of IPL
- Suitable for most skin types (you will need an initial diagnostic evaluation to test this)
- Will remove pigmentation (sun spots), freckles, broken capillaries, Rosacea,
- Eradicates acne, remove acne scarring and significantly reduces acne pitting
- Reduces open pores, brightens complexion and minimises flushing
- Evens out skin tone
- Increases collagen and elastin production
- Helps to reduce wrinkles and fine lines (see photo on right)
- Comfortable (clients with a very low pain threshold may feel a sting)
- Quick and simple…
- NO downtime
- NO risks
- Our experienced operators are qualified and we have performed almost 2,000,000 successful procedures
- It is not painful, although it can make you jump at high energy levels and you may feel an uncomfortable sting if you want a strong result.
- Many clients report excellent results after just three to four sessions (the exact number of session will be determined by the result being targeted)
- A more aggressive treatment delivers even faster results.
- Optimal results typically peak within eight to twelve weeks.
- Very few and only superficial side-effects.
Click on the link below to book an Initial Consultation or call us on 02 9170 4693 to chat to someone about your possible requirements.