Lip Fillers at LAB Skin Clinic, Neutral Bay – Call 02 9909 3602
Lip Fillers at LAB Skin Clinic, Neutral Bay – Call 02 9909 3602 give you a fabulously natural but not fake result.
LAB Skin Clinic has joined forces with Cityskin Cosmetic Clinics to deliver better value injectable treatments with medical experts, who give you safe and longer lasting results.
Lip fillers at LAB Skin Clinic are always natural looking and not over-inflated. We focus on helping clients achieve a natural, smooth lip line without the ageing effect of fine lines and volume loss.
The art of creating beautiful, natural-looking, smooth, wrinkle-free and plump lips that defy age is more an art than a science and requires a keen eye for balance and symmetry.
There are several different injectable techniques that will create a beautiful rejuvenated look without plumping the lips to look like balloons that are about to burst!
After your injectable treatment we recommend Omnilux treatments to produce collagen and elastin and prevent dehydration, volume loss and wrinkling.
In addition we recommend:
- Have regular professional treatments
- DO NOT SMOKE
- Always use a quality sunscreen
- Avoid puckering your lips together when angry
- Avoid licking your lips, whistling and drinking from straws and water/soft drink bottles
- Apply quality skincare – especially those that contain ingredients like retinoids (Vitamin A), CoQ10, peptides and hyaluronic acid – on and around the borders of your lips
- Regularly use (up to three times per week) a gentle exfoliant
- Regularly apply lip gel or lipstick to prevent them drying
- Make lips appear larger by using your lip pencil to draw the line on your lip borders and then filling in with lip pencil colour. Apply lipstick or gel as per normal
- Strategically place gloss on the middle of your top and bottom lips to create the illusion of fuller lips
So how do you decide which lip injection treatment is best for you?
Call us on 02 9909 3602 fro a complimentary consultation or click on the link below to make an appointment.
You need a doctor who is highly skilled and experienced, who can de-mystify the variety of options and customise the best solution for your particular skin condition.