Men’s Massage at LAB Skin Clinic, Neutral Bay – Call 02 9909 3602
Men’s Massage Therapy at LAB Skin Clinic, is performed by remedial massage specialists.
You may choose from:
- HOT STONE
- LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE
PLUS, you receive a complimentary Body Boost Bed cellular rejuvenation session (worth $110) with every 60-minute massage.
TESTIMONIAL: “My therapist is highly recommended. Since coming to LAB Skin Clinic, I have noticed the difference. My therapist listens to any issues that I may be having with my body and her treatment massage style (I feel) is always tailored to address any issues or soreness that I may have. Since seeing my therapist and as a result of her technique and attentiveness, I am continuing to come regularly as I am feeling the benefits.” A.T., Lawyer, Mosman
Using various advanced and specially developed massage techniques, our specialist manipulates both the superficial and deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue, to enhance function, aid in healing processes, decrease muscle reflex activity, inhibit motor-neuron excitability, promote relaxation and well-being, and support quality of life.
How Does Massage Therapy Work?
Massage therapy improves circulation by bringing oxygen and other nutrients to body tissues; it relieves muscle tension and pain, increases flexibility and mobility, and helps clear lactic acid and other wastes, which reduce pain and stiffness in muscles and joints.
Why Do Men Get Massage Therapy?
Men get massage therapy for relaxation or for a variety of health conditions:
- Back pain
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis and tendinitis
- Stress relief and stress-related conditions
- Headaches and migraines
- Muscle and related conditions such as spasms, strains and sprains
- Repetitive strain injury, such as carpal tunnel syndrome
- Circulatory and respiratory problems
- Post-injury and post-surgical rehabilitation
- Slimming & Detoxing
Massage therapy relieves stress by lowering levels of hormones such as cortisol plus it also appears to enhance immune function.
TESTIMONIAL: “I feel relaxed and looked after whenever I come here. Everyone is friendly and they go the extra step to make your treatment special. Thank you for the quality service you provide.” C. Weaver, Neutral Bay
Massage therapy is not recommended for certain people:
- People with infectious skin disease, rashes, unhealed wounds, bruises, inflamed skin, tumours, abdominal hernia, or areas of recent fractures.
- Immediately after surgery
- Immediately after chemotherapy or radiation, unless recommended by your doctor
- People prone to blood clots. There is a risk of blood clots being dislodged. If you have heart disease, check with your doctor before having a massage
Come in for a discreet chat to discuss your concerns, or book a diagnostic evaluation by calling us on 02 9909 3602 or emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
At LAB Skin Clinic you get a 100% RESULTS guarantee – a sign that we have the ability to deliver you positive and amazing long-term results.
NOTE: Our professional specialists offer massage only