Plasma Pen Sydney
Sydney’s leading non-surgical Plasma Pen Treatment specialists. Immediate and stunning anti-ageing results are performed at LAB Skin Clinic – Call 02 9170 4693.
Plasma Pen Sydney Treatments, at LAB Skin Clinic, involve using a plasma pen device for a super-effective non-surgical upper and lower eye lift (non-surgical blepharoplasty) that produces immediate and stunning end results. There is no surgery, no sutures, no scars, no risks, very little downtime and the procedure is much cheaper and less riskier than a surgical blepharoplasty.
For patients seeking reconstructive eye treatments, Plasma Pen, plasma pen treatments, represents the only non-invasive alternative to blepharoplasty surgery. A plasma pen procedure, using Plasma Pen, is a revolutionary approach to non-surgical cosmetic eyelid treatments and is poised to revolutionise reconstructive eye lift treatments.
Plasmage Plasma Pen Treatments
LAB Skin Clinic’s PLASMAGE Plasma Pen is a non-surgical device, which uses fractional plasma energy to sublimate (evaporate) excess skin tissue. LAB’s medically-approved Plasmage Fractional Plasma Pen ensures that safety and control are at the forefront of each treatment.
So, how do Plasmage Plasma Pen treatments work? The plasma pen handpiece ionises gases from the air to create a small and very precise arc of plasma energy. This arc of plasma energy heats skin tissue so fast that it has no time to be burned so it simply evaporates leaving a series of tiny brown spots on the skin that trigger an immediate tightening, lifting and contouring reaction, which renews skin whilst the surrounding skin remains unaffected.
Excess skin disappears. No need for the scalpel, no surgery, no long recovery time.
This exciting new alternative to surgical blepharoplasty lifts and tightens, totally removes lines, significantly reduces even deep wrinkles, puffiness, sagging and darkness around the whole eye area as well as removing various other skin problems such as acne, scarring, skin tags, moles and other skin lesions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: A surgical blepharoplasty requires cutting through skin and has associated risks. There is also significant downtime, pain and swelling plus it is very expensive. However, not all clients are suited to a Plasma Pen treatment, in which instance we would recommend a good plastic surgeon.
Benefits of Plasma Pen Treatments
- Long lasting results with most being permanent
- Impressive immediate WOW factor results
- End results are stunning
- Plasma Pen is safe for use on all skin types and there is no scarring
- Plasma Pen produces instant contraction and tightening of skin fibres, so results are visible immediately
- Anaesthetic is applied 40 to 60 minutes prior to treatment so there are minimal levels of discomfort – just a prickly feeling
- An upper & lower eyelift procedure takes approx. 30 to 40 minutes and results are instantly visible
- Skin recovery time is short because there is no scalpel, sutures, or laser that removes excess skin
- Avoids risks inherent with surgical blepharoplasty – no bleeding or haematoma
- After 4−8 weeks, the skin is fully renewed.
- Histological analyses show that in the region of the Plasma Pen application, the area not only reconstructed but created type III (permanent) collagen post-treatment.
- Costs far less than surgery. Prices range from $250 to $1,250 depending on the treatment type, area and time
Plasma Pen also treats:
- Acne & acne scarring
- Beauty marks
- Excess skin
- Fine line and wrinkles
- Removal of wrinkles
- Scars (including keloids)
- Skin laxity
- Stretch marks
- Various skin irregularities
- Warts and verrucas
- Xanthelasmas (cholesterol deposits normally found on upper eyelid)
HAVE A LOOK AT THESE STUNNING PHOTOS
Disclaimer – results will vary from patient to patient
- Recovery is entirely pain-free, although swelling and watery eyes (post blepharoplasty) are completely normal
- After an upper & lower eye lift, we recommend allowing about three days before resuming normal activities
- Do not pick the crusts on the skin, go swimming or expose area to sun and wind
- A large treatment area beyond the eyelids may require more downtime.
- Most clients can confidently wear prescribed camouflage makeup to conceal treated eyelids and resume normal activities within a few days
- Swelling may occur on the treated area but will disappear within 2-3 days.
- Complete skin recovery occurs within 10 days,
- For 5 days, wear sunglasses and use our prescribed Accelerated Recovery Cream and sunblock cream. No other medication is needed.
- Crusts on the skin fall away from between 2−7 days after treatment (this very much depends upon skin health & condition)
- Depending upon age and skin condition, some clients may need to repeat the procedure in order to have the best results, or to maintain their condition, but the results are permanent.
Click on the link below to book an Initial Consultation or call us on 02 9170 4693 to chat to someone about your possible requirements.