Super Effective Plasma Pen Treatments in Neutral Bay
39-year-old female before & 5 days post-treatment
The leaders in Plasma Pen Treatments
LAB Skin Clinic, Neutral Bay – Call 02 9909 3602 – has performed over 1,000 successful treatments involving the use of a plasma pen device for a super-effective non-surgical upper and lower eye lift (non-surgical blepharoplasty) that produces immediate and stunning end results. There is no surgery, no sutures, no scars, no risks, very little downtime and the procedure is much cheaper and less riskier than a surgical blepharoplasty.
For patients seeking reconstructive eye treatments, Plasma Pen, plasma pen treatments, represents the only non-invasive alternative to blepharoplasty surgery. A plasma pen procedure, using Plasma Pen, is a revolutionary approach to non-surgical cosmetic eyelid treatments and is poised to revolutionise reconstructive eye lift treatments.
What is Plasma Pen?
The Plasma Pen hand-piece produces an arc of plasma energy that heats skin tissue so fast that it has no time to be burned so it simply evaporates leaving tiny brown spots on the skin. Excess skin disappears. No need for the scalpel, no surgery, no long recovery time.
This exciting new alternative to surgical blepharoplasty (a surgical blepharoplasty requires cutting through skin and has associated risks and downtime) lifts and tightens and reduces lines, wrinkles, puffiness, sagging and darkness around the whole eye area as well as removing various other skin problems such as acne, Rosacea, scarring, skin tags and moles.
Benefits of Plasma Pen Treatments
- Long lasting results with most being permanent
- Impressive immediate WOW factor results
- End results are stunning
- Plasma Pen is safe for use on all skin types and there is no scarring
- Plasma Pen produces instant contraction and tightening of skin fibres, so results are visible immediately
- Anaesthetic is applied 40 to 60 minutes prior to treatment so there are minimal levels of discomfort – just a prickly feeling
- An upper & lower eye lift procedure takes approx. 30 to 40 minutes and results are instant and visible
- Skin recovery time is short because there is no scalpel, sutures, or laser that removes excess skin
- Avoids risks inherent with surgical blepharoplasty – no bleeding or haematoma
- After 4−8 weeks, the skin is fully renewed.
- Histological analyses show that in the region of the Plasma Pen application, the area not only reconstructed but created type III (permanent) collagen post-treatment.
- Costs far less than surgery. Prices range from $400 to $1,500 depending on the treatment type, total area and time
Plasma Pen also treats:
- Beauty marks
- Excess skin
- Fine line and wrinkles
- Lines & wrinkles
- Scars (including keloids)
- Skin laxity
- Stretch marks
- Various skin irregularities
- Warts and verrucas
- Xanthelasmas (cholesterol deposits normally found on upper eyelid)
How does Plasma Pen work?
Plasma pen ionises gases from the air to create a small and very precise arc of plasma energy. This plasma arc is used to create a series of tiny dots on the skin that trigger an immediate tightening, lifting and contouring reaction, which renews skin whilst the surrounding skin remains unaffected.
What can I expect post-Plasma Pen treatment?
- Recovery is entirely pain-free.
- After an upper & lower eye lift, we recommend allowing a day or two before resuming normal activities
- Do not pick the crusts on the skin or go swimming
- A large treatment area beyond the eyelids may require more downtime.
- Most clients can confidently wear camouflage makeup to conceal treated eyelids and resume normal activities the following day (see photo)
- Swelling may occur on the treated area but will disappear within 2-3 days.
- Complete skin recovery occurs within 10 days,
- For 5 days, wear sunglasses and use our prescribed Accelerated Recovery Cream and sunblock cream. No other medication is needed.
- Crusts on the skin fall away 5−7 days after treatment.
- Depending upon age and skin condition, some clients may need to repeat the procedure in order to have the best results, or to maintain their condition, but the results are permanent.
*Disclaimer – results may vary from patient to patient
Call LAB Skin Clinic on 02 9909 3602 to make an appointment for a consultation or click on the link below to make an online booking.