Skin Care at LAB Skin Clinic, Neutral Bay – Call 02 9909 3602
- 1Truth818 Serum
- Da Vinci 10 Growth Factor
- DNA Renewal
- Face Masks
- Pevonia Stem Cells
- Vie Collection
Hand-Held Skin Care devices:
LAB Skin Clinic uses these professional products and devices in all our treatments, we use them ourselves, and we recommend them to clients because we have experienced first hand their amazing ability to…
- clarify skin
- reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- eliminate skin problems such as acne, breakouts, dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema, Rosacea, open pores, fine lines & wrinkles
- lighten & brighten
- stimulate collagen and elastin
- lift and firm
- and prevent as well as reverse the signs of ageing
- Dermal specialists with an extensive knowledge and many years’ experience
- Advanced state-of-the-art technologies
- Proven and scientifically advanced skincare products
From about 18 to 20 years of age, your skin is ageing, even though it may not appear so from the outside. And… every 5 years, unless you actively prevent these multiple elements, little signs will gradually accumulate to cause you a lot of concern.
But why risk these signs of ageing when you can prevent them?
From the age of 25, you should be pro-actively seeking out quality guidance for your skin care…
LAB Skin Clinic is heralded as one of Sydney’s leading experts in anti-ageing and skin rejuvenation treatments. With a range of active skincare, plus some appropriate treatments, this could be all you’ll need to start your skin care program.
Call LAB Skin Clinic, Neutral Bay on 02 9909 3602 to find out just how simple and cost effective it is to have flawless skin and a youthful appearance.
Our products produce real results… not just promises! According to several research authorities… the skin care cream you buy over-the-counter has less value than the jar it comes in and can actually accelerate signs of ageing!
PLUS you get a 100% money-back GUARANTEE
Enjoy flawless, healthy and youthful looking skin by coming in for skin care advice, or book a detailed skin diagnostic consultation on 02 9909 3602 or book online by clicking on the link below.